Stays in Oral Surgery and Implantology 2020-23. 4th Edition
The goal of the clinical stay in oral surgery and implantology is to initiate dentist, or to updating their knowledges, in the diagnosis and treatment of patients in oral surgery and implantology.
Students following this course will have the chance to participate in clinical practices and teaching activities of the Master´s Degree of Oral Surgery and Implantology. In this way, students will be able to extending learning in these fields and decide whether to continue with a more exhaustive and specialized training.
Enrolment: 1,000 euros
Theoretical content: students will attend the seminars studying clinical cases (Thursdays, from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs.) and receive theoretical teaching and practical workshops (Fridays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs. or, occasionally, from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs.), as part of the Master´s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology, during the corresponding stay period.
Practical content: students will have the opportunity to visualize and attend the treatments of oral surgery, implant surgery and prosthetics on implants (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs.); as well as of implant maintenance and treatments of peri-implant diseases (Tuesdays, from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs.), all of them carried out by students and lecturers of the Master`s of Oral Surgery and Implantology.
It is recommended that those students attending a Clinical Stay, which are interested in continuing their studies by receiving a training in the Master`s Degree of Oral Surgery and Implantology, undertake a systematic review on a topic related to Oral Surgery or Implantology. This work will be presented on the students Graduation Day of the Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology, in month of June in the corresponding academic year.
DURATION AND PLACE OF TEACHING
The Course lasts between 4 to 8 weeks, depending on chosen modality by the student. It is important to note that the theoretical and practical contents will be taught as the following schedule:
- Clinical cases: Thursdays, from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs.
- Practical workshops: Fridays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs. and, occasionally, from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs.
- Oral surgery treatments, implant surgery and implant prosthetics: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs.
- Implant maintenance and peri-implant disease treatment: Tuesdays, from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs.
Theoretical classes and practices are taught on the 1st floor, Oral Surgery Unit of the Dental Clinic at the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry at UV, C/. Gascó Oliag, No. 1 (46010) Valencia.
– Phone: 96-339.50.37
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|PEÑARROCHA DIAGO, JOSÉ MIGUEL|
|Doctor of Medicine and Surgery. Specialist in Stomatology and Neurology. Full Professor of Oral Surgery. Director of the Department of Stomatology of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry. Universitat de València.|
|PEÑARROCHA OLTRA, DAVID|
|PhD in Dentistry. Master`s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology. Assistant Professor Oral Surgery. Universitat de València..|
Berta García Mira
José Balaguer Martínez
Amparo Aloy Prosper
Maria Angels Fuster Torres
Hilario Pellicer Chover
José Viña Almunia
Luis Martorell Calatayud
Guillermo Cabanes Gumbau
Juan Cervera Ballester
Paula Girbés Ballester
Javier Romero Millán
Dentists or Medical Stomatologists.
Dentists interested in to deepen their knowledges on Oral Surgery and/or complete the Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology. To have earned this degree will be considered a plus through the merit-based selection process, prior to the admission to the Master’s Degree of the surgery teaching unit of the Universitat de València.
Place and schedule
Tuesdays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs.– Clinical practice of oral surgery and implantology.
Tuesdays, from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs.– Clinical practice of implant maintenance and treatment of peri-implant diseases.
Wednesdays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs. -Clinical practice of oral surgery and implantology.
Thursdays, from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs. – Clinical case sessions.
Thursdays, from 10:00 to 14:00 hrs. -Clinical practice of oral surgery and implantology.
Fridays, from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs. (and occasionally from 15:00 to 19:00 hrs.).
Theoretical seminars and practical workshops
PRE-ENROLMENT, REGISTRATION AND ENROLMENT
Dates for registration and enrolment: Open
Procedure for Registration
1) Send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying “Enrollment to Clinical Stays in Oral Surgery and Implantology” in the subject line. The following data: Name and surname / Phone and e-mail, as well as an attached copy of the following documents: passport or national identity card, Dentist Diploma and CV with a photograph, shall be provided.
2) Once submitted, documents shall be reviewed and within a few days, the corresponding invoice will be sent you back, to pay tuition fees.
3) The student must pay tuition fees within next 48 hours. Once the payment is done, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line “Pago estancias clínicas en cirugía bucal e implantología”, and attaching a copy of the bank transfer. At that time, and after verification, the enrollment process will be completed.
Data of interest
FUNDACÍO LLUYS ALCANYS. UNIVERSITAT DE VALÈNCIA
Dental Clinic. Oral Surgery. 1st floor
C/ Gascó Oliag, No. 1. Valencia 46010Online: cirubucaestanciasclinicas.com